Use this promo code[COL50] to get 50% off on Packt Publishing book.
View All books here and use the discount code: COL50.
Do not miss this offer and this offer ends on 17th October 2013
What is SOA?
SOA is standard based method of system development and integration
What are the benefits?
- Agile development
- Cost Efficient
What are all the ways to implement services?
- Point to point approach
- Vendor specific implementation
- Web services
- SCA-style implementation
What are Services?
- Building blocks of SOA
- Interface and message structure definitions
- Standard protocol for interoperability
What are SOA standards?
What is SCA [Service Component Architecture]?
SCA provides a programming model for building applications using SOA
What are the difference between SOA and SCA?
- SOA is an approach or implementation style and SCA uses SOA to build a composite application
- SOA is architectural style but SCA is assembly model and defines/design
What are the elements of SCA?
What is SDO [Service Data Object]?
- Representation of data source in XML format and specifes methods to create, delete and modify data
- Simplify and unify the way in which applications handles the data
What is EDN [Event Driven Network]?
- To handle asynchronous messaging arising from a business event
- Supports publish and subscribe model
- Aligns with Event driven Architecture [EDA]