Tag Archives: error

How to in Jdeveloper ADF Tutorials- Solve No JDBC Connection Error


If you happen to get the JDBC Connection error when you run the Application Module then make sure to check the adf-config.xml property jbo.SQLBuilder which should point to the correct database.

Also check the jbo.sql92.driverclass property for the AM Configuration to refer the class relevant to the DB

Advertisements

Attempt to validate an already invalid RegionSite


was facing this issue and couldn’t find a proper place to look into then I got to know that this issue is surely related to the view..

After serious debugging found that this issue is mainly because of the usage of a taskflow as a region but the taskflow is not having a default activity..

The default activity somehow got removed and setting it back into the place made my day.


Attempt to validate an already invalid RegionSite:
  <_handleException> ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RENDER_RESPONSE 6
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempt to validate an already invalid RegionSite:

IE8 element not found error



Try It. Love It. Or We'll Take It Back.

We recently stuck with this error in IE8 and in other browser the application is working without any problem.

On searching for a solution we found this link

http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/122/1/Error-Element-not-found-when-attempting-to-add-a-Search-Provider-in-Internet-Explorer-7.html

The fix is to download the attachment – ie7tlbfix.reg and apply the registry fix onto the windows

This issue is discussed here as well

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=4376493

 

oracle.jbo.InvalidObjNameException: JBO-25005


oracle.jbo.InvalidObjNameException: JBO-25005: Object name oracle_jbo_uicli_binding_JUIteratorBinding_281 of type Iterator Binding Definition is invalid.
 

the issue is with the filter order in the web.xml as explained in the bug 9880967

the correct order of the JspFilter and ApplSessionFilter in the web.xml is as follows

 <filter-mapping>
 <filter-name>JpsFilter</filter-name>
 <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
 <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
 <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
 <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
 </filter-mapping>
 <filter-mapping>
 <filter-name>ApplSessionFilter</filter-name>
 <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
 <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
 <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
 </filter-mapping>
 

Unable to deploy EJB: ejb_ob_engine_wls.jar from ejb_ob_engine_wls.jar


If your soa server is up but your soa_infra is down then search for the following error in
$DOMAIN_HOME\servers\soa_server1\logs\soa_server1.log

weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception preparing module: EJBModule(ejb_ob_engine_wls.jar)

Unable to deploy EJB: ejb_ob_engine_wls.jar from ejb_ob_engine_wls.jar:

There are 1 nested errors:

java.io.IOException: JDT compilation error!
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method getMBeanAttribute(String, String) is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method getNumberOfCompositeInstancesByPartitions(String[]) is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method listComposites() is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method invokeMBeanOperation(String, String, String[], Object[]) is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method setMBeanAttribute(String, String, Object) is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_FacadeFinderBeanImpl.java: The method getNumberOfFaultedCompositeInstancesByPartitions(String[]) is undefined for the type FacadeFinderBean_4vacyo_Intf
 at weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.CompilerForJDT.compile(CompilerForJDT.java:57)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.doCompile(EJBCompiler.java:309)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:485)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:452)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.runEJBC(EJBDeployer.java:439)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileJar(EJBDeployer.java:779)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileIfNecessary(EJBDeployer.java:679)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.prepare(EJBDeployer.java:1237)
 at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.prepare(EJBModule.java:440)
.....
.....

Then install the SOA patchset installer (11.1.1.3) on top of your existing SOA suite 11.1.1.2

Adding custom┬ámessage in ADF UI


The complete steps are given here

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E12839_01/web.1111/b31974/bcadvgen.htm#BABEFGCI

also download the sample from here

solving ws/common/contextProvider error


Adding the web service data control library to the project will kick this error out